With over a decade of experience as a litigator, Kimberly's diverse practice includes personal injury defense, products liability, fire investigation, premises liability, pharmacy liability, medical malpractice defense, insurance defense, and municipal liability. She has successfully represented clients in pre-trial matters, arbitration, mediation, and trial in both state and federal court.
Kimberly's approach to litigation is simple: to provide zealous representation of her clients while maintaining and strengthening relationships with the Court, opposing counsel, and her peers. It is this combination of professionalism, approachability, and client advocacy that has allowed Kimberly to gain favorable results for her clients on cases at court and during negotiations.
Kimberly is licensed to practice in the State of Illinois and the United States District Court of Northern Illinois. She is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) and Defense Research Institute (DRI).
- Illinois, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2009
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor - 2009
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2005
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: History and Political Science
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute